What data we collect, how we do it and how we use it.
Our website has a form you can use to send us a message in a simple way. This form collects the following personal identification information: name, email address, phone number, country. We only use this information to reply to your contact.
We provide an email contact so you can send us messages spontaneously. The personal data of such emails is used only to reply to your inquire.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter. You’ll need to fill your email in the specific form and provide consent for us to send you marketing messages. You can revoke your consent at any time using the link at the bottom of the messages or by contacting us directly.
We perform web audience measuring through a third-party service (Google Analytics), using pseudonymisation of personal data (Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which means that neither us nor the service provider will be able to identify you individually. Audience measuring is used to better understand how our visitors (in bulk) spend their time on the website, in order to make improvements and provide greater value.
Things we don’t do.
We take user data privacy very seriously so we don’t use personal data for:
- Serving ads on our website
- Create user profiles
- Identify single users
- Track individual behavior
- Sharing with other companies
Data storage and safety.
Our company securely stores your data with third-party services provided by DMNS – DOMINIOS, S.A, the biggest and most reliable company of such services in Portugal, and Amazon Web Services. Strict security measures, access control and monitoring of the network and the physical structure of the data center were implemented.
We will keep your data from forms or spontaneous emails for 6 months. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
Your data protection rights.
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
- The right to access – you have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request our company to erase your personal data, except in the cases imposed by law, such as those related with accounting.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
We use two types of cookies:
- Functional cookies – to save your preferences such as language choice.
- Audience monitoring cookies – these are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
You can set your browser no to accept cookies and you can remove cookies from your browser using the tools it provides. However, if you remove or block all cookies, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Third-party privacy policies.
We do our best to use third-part services that comply data protection and privacy laws and best practices. Discover information about privacy compliance from the third-party services we described above:
- DMNS – Domínios, S.A.: https://www.dominios.pt/sobre/condicoes
- Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/pt/compliance/gdpr-center/
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#!?modal_active=none
If you need to contact us for any matter related with your personal data, write us to: email@example.com
If you prefer, you can send a letter to: Dragão de Cartão – Unip. Lda, Rua 8 de junho, n.º6, 3-J, 3800-322 Aveiro, Portugal